Monday, June 23, 2014

Daily Ritual


Hi darlings!


I'm popping in to say "hello!",  after a crazy couple of weeks - you know, those weeks where everyone is under the weather, under one roof and then you end up spending a couple nights in the hospital with your little one from a virus.  Yes, those kinds of weeks.  They can be a bit scary and a bit stressful, but I can gladly report that everyone is quite alright now and my little dude made it home in time to celebrate his first birthday!  So as you can tell, it's been very busy around these parts.

I'm making a couple of pit stops along the way before I'm back to my regularly scheduled postings.  Today you can find me over at Never Fully Dressed-Without A Style, contributing to Kristian's monthly Q&A - this month talking about daily rituals.  Any guesses what mine is?


See ya soon!
Love Bunches,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...