Thursday, September 20, 2012

September Sponsor Spotlight

Hello darlings,
I have a loverly bunch of gals to introduce you to this month if you haven't had the pleasure of meeting them already.  Pop on by and say a warm hello to these ladies if you have a minute or two :)



Blog // Twitter // Pinterest

Blog // Facebook // Twitter



**********

A very big thanks to these sweethearts for supporting my blog this month!  
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for the month of October, hop over here for more info.

See ya soon!
Love bunches, 



7 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! I visited some of those blogs earlier today =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this spotlight! These girls are so cute, I'm going to have to check out their blogs too <3

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    Enter to win my Benefit cosmetics giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice suggestion, marisa! sure i'm gonna check them all :) have a nice weekend. xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for these links, Marisa! I'm always looking forward to find other great blogs <3

    Life is a romantic poem

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...