Monday, July 23, 2012


 Happy Monday darlings!

Hope your weekend was a swell one!  I am now back home and getting my lil ol self unpacked and situated once again.  The vacation was a very successful one and - the house for my sis's wedding has been found - but more on that soon.  Anyhow, it's that time again to give a call for sponsors in August.  If you are interested pop on over here or click on the "Sponsor" tab above to get the details.  Checkout is a cakewalk and your ad will go live within 24 hours of submission.  

I am offering an end of the summer special of "Book 3, Get 4" - for anyone who purchases 3 months of medium or small ad space.  When checking out, change the quantity to "3" and I will go in and add an additional month for free.  It's as easy as that!  If you have booked small or medium spaces in the past, I will honor those to let you get in on a little piece of the action as well:)

Have any questions? - you can always give me a hoot and holler at Parkerlilyblvd@yahoo.com.

Gotta fly for now darlings.  See you tomorrow!

Love Bunches, 


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...