Sunday, August 1, 2010

Back in The Suburbs

I promise I'm still alive. It has been a hectic week - our move is finally complete (and it was much bigger than we originally thought it would be). It took forever and a day and in the midst of it, both my hubby and I were sick with full blown fevers. But now it's over and we are getting happily settled in our new place.

So, I just wanted to say a quick hello and thank every one of you who has stopped by to read my little blog thus far. Your sweet words always make me smile and I appreciate them greatly. Hope everyone is having a lovely week. I know I am happy to slowly start getting back into the swing of things, including blogging. Though this is gonna be a quick post because I still have lots to unpack, I wanted to leave you with something, so I snapped a few quick pics in our backyard.

I don't wear shorts often, but this is one of the three pairs I purchased this summer. I fell head over heels for the pretty pastel floral print.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Outfit Details:
Cardigan, Shorts, Headband: Topshop
Cami: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Seychelles
Necklace: Etsy

Lastly, Arcade Fire's new album, "The Suburbs" is finally here and I love what I have l listened to so far. (It's $3.99 on Amazon right now...click here to check out) I think it is a step up from Neon Bible, and still I'm not quite sure if anything will top Funeral for me, but this is good indeed. If you have heard it, what do you think?

9 comments:

  1. This is a very cute outfit and the shorts are perfect! So different from the normal jean shorts that I wear :P
    I'm glad the move went well but I hope you both are feeling much better from the fever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this whole outfit. it might just be my fave one yet!!! i am glad you are feeling better. i HATE moving..ugh!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this outfit! The colours are so pretty. The necklace and head band are gorgeous!

    Anthea,
    Embracing Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so adorable! and i LOVE this outfit. The detailing on the sweater is amazing and that necklace is so pretty. ANd the shorts and shoes! So pretty much I just love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the headband!!! it looks fab on you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cameo and cardigan! Such a pretty color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. my boyfriend bought that album, I am planning on listening to it very soon, I expect good things but as you said, I doubt it shall be their finest !
    I adore you necklace, I really want one like that.
    the whole outfit is just so cute, playful and stylish <3 love the pastel colour palate <3

    thanks for your lovely comments <3
    C,xxx
    MON CHERI !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Cameo!


    http://chezg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...