Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Simple Heart Will be Prized Again

I want to begin this post by wishing a "Happy Father's Day" to all the dads out there. I have been incredibly blessed with an awesome husband and an amazing Father, so this day was dedicated to celebrating them.
Before, I show you my outfit post for the day, I wanted to post a few pics I took of my husband and son and also one with my Father. I couldn't be more grateful for each of them. They all mean the world to me.

Al is the best daddy ever to our son Keane. I am so proud of you and consider myself so lucky to be your wife.

The three men in my life. I love you all so dearly.

Lastly, kinda a quick outfit post today but this is my version of mixing florals and stripes together. What do you think? I love how the bright, summery colors of the bow in my hair tie in with green of the dress.

Outfit Details:
Blazer: Forever 21
Dress: Anthropologie
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Partridge Necklace: Forever 21
Floral Bow Headband: Lulus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...