Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Minty Flower by the Water

It was so incredibly beautiful outside today...not too hot, the sky was as blue as could be and there was a great breeze going on. So great that it made this shoot nearly impossible as my skirt and blazer wouldn't stay put. Some sunbathers and tennis players in the park almost got a free show as the wind was carrying me (and my skirt) away...oops!
Anyways, I am really taken with the color mint right now. It's retro and delicious. I have always been partial to this color as it is the same as my favorite kind of ice cream flavor (isn't it always about food)? So...today I mixed a minty floral skirt with some navy nautical stripes and voila, this was the result:




Outfit Details:
Boatneck Shirt, Mint Shoes and Floral Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Blazer and Headband: Modcloth
Necklace and Obnoxiously Big Sunglasses: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...