Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Refined Gypsy

Today I had a lovely lunch with my parents at one of our favorite Greek restaurants. The moussaka, pastichio, and Greek salad were de-lish. This is what I wore:

I recently purchased this top on sale at Anthropologie. I guess you could say I am currently obsessed with bold floral prints, as I seem to be adding more and more of them to my wardrobe. Pairing this top with the large bow headscarf and gold earrings made me feel like a gypsy. Adding the blazer gave it a new twist, making it feel a bit more refined.

Yesterday central PA, received it's first snow of the season. Today was so beautiful as the bright sunshine rays reflected off the remnants of snow left on the ground and on the trees.

Not only do I love the vivid print on this top, the collar is adorable as well.

This onyx ring is from Germany. My grandmother handed it down to me. She has some of the coolest pieces I have ever come across.

Outfit Details:
Top: Anthropologie
Blazer: Forever 21
Headscarf: Urban Outfitters
Leggings: Topshop
Boots: Macy's
Ring: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...