Monday, November 30, 2009

Casual Monday

It's Monday and today I have off for the first day of hunting season. Strange, right? But, in this backwards town that I live in, schools and many businesses close for this occasion. I will never understand it, but I am thankful to at least reap the benefit of having this day for myself. The weather is currently yuck - rainy, overcast, and dreary. If I had no motivation whatsoever I would probably have stayed in my pajamas all day. Luckily, I actually got some stuff done including cleaning out my oversized junked up coat closet. Now I am out to run errands - drop all my unwanted stuff off at Goodwill and later on, pick up our crib. Yay! Anyways, this is my go-to rainy day outfit. In comfort, it is next to wearing pjs.


The best thing about this casual little dress is that I can wear it during all seasons. In the summer, I pair it with a cute tee, hair scarf, and flats.


This is my absolute favorite slouchy hat. Blues and greens are my favorite colors. I will probably never get rid of it.

My ever famous owl necklace.

Outfit Details:
Dress: Ebay
Top: Express
Leggings: Forever 21
Boots: Macy's
Hat: Free People
Necklace: Macy's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...