Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday Monday

Ah Monday morning, what can I say? The work week begins again. Back to the daily grind of paper work, deadlines, phone calls, and the list goes on. What better way to combat the Monday blues than with a comfortable, colorful, and fun outfit.

Like I said before, I'm in the fifth month of being preggo and it's horribly hard to find
maternity clothes that aren't completely boring and generic. For this I am so grateful that my closet has consisted of lots of flowy tunic tops and babydoll dresses that aren't maternity wear and that I can still get by on.

As you will come to find, many
of my outfits contain splashes of bright color, some kind of headband or hat, and a standout piece of jewelry. Side note: I absolutely heart my owl necklace and it seems to work it's way into my outfits probably more than it should. But whatever it may be, color, creativity, and uniqueness is a must and that's what starts my Mondays off on the right foot.





Outfit Details:
Tunic Top: Urban Outfitters, purchased on Ebay
Tights: Urban Outfitters
Boots: Delias
Owl Necklace: Lucky Brand, purchased at Macy's
Headband: My hubby's pocket square
Tote: Modcloth


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, introduce yourself, or just say Hello. You never cease to brighten my day:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...